Hi Carolyn & Astrid

I am using Artemis Release 16.0.0 (but as far as I know these instructions
should apply since at least release 14). You can use the Feature Selector
to select all the pseudogenes, then use Edit > Qualifiers of Selected
Feature(s) > Change.

In the new dialog box, type "/colour=xxx" with xxx being the value of the
colour you would like to assign to the pseudogenes (either a preset colour
code or 0-255 values in RGB format, e.g. "/colour=255 0 0" will colour the
features red) then click on "Replace". You can use "/colour" or "/color"
they does the same thing.

Hope it helps :)

Regards,
Yealing