Dear Artemis Users,

a certain question for two familiar genomes, the first one (Salmonella
14028S) however is only preliminary annotated,

the second (S.t. SL1344) is annotated quite nice, and I do not find out, how
the annotation for a CDS in ATC can be transferred

quickly from the second to the first, however it should work….we want to
improve the whole genome thus it may not take ages….

since I spend days to find out how to get an msp-crunch file running without
using any help from web sites that don´t work,

I do not want to give up at that point…..

just a small hint would make me happy

wish you well and stay healthy

Joerg Deiwick