Hi Ken,

Glad to hear about the Power Pack :)
About your issue - could you please check that the default group LDAP
authenticated users are assigned to has 'read' permissions on the
repositories artifacts are downloaded from? If the artifacts in question are
downloaded from remote repositories, you'd also have to assign the group
with a 'deploy' permission on the relevant remote repositories (cache
population is considered deploying in Artifactory).
If that still doesn't help, maybe you want to send your configuration files
(from the UI Admin:Advanced:Config Descriptor + Security Descriptor) and the
'artifactory.log' and 'access.log' files directly to supp...@jfrog.org -
it'd be the fastest way to help you and get all the needed information for
that.

Thanks,

Yoav