Hi,

I have configured two generic type local-repos and a generic repo that
contains both of them. Having uploaded artefacts  to both local repos I can
perform a 'Latest Version Search Based on Properties' against both of them
seperately, and against them both when both listed in the same search,
however I get an empty response when searching against the Virtual
Repository.

I am currently unsure if this should be the expected result, or I have
misconfigured something. Any assistance / comments would be appreciated.

I am using Artifactory Pro V 4.5.2

The local repositories are:

application-test
application-prod

The virtual repository is:

application

These searches are successful:

curl -u xxx:xxx -H 'X-Result-Detail: properties'
'http://artifactory.server.local:8081/artifactory/api/search/prop?repos=application-test&location=*'

Returns 17 results.

curl -u xxx:xxx -H 'X-Result-Detail: properties'
'http://artifactory.server.local:8081/artifactory/api/search/prop?repos=application-prod&location=*'

Returns 4 results.

curl -u xxx:xxx -H 'X-Result-Detail: properties'
'http://artifactory.server.local:8081/artifactory/api/search/prop?repos=application-test,application-prod&location=*'

Returns 21 results

This search returns an empty set of results:

curl -u xxx:xxx -H 'X-Result-Detail: properties'
'http://artifactory.server.local:8081/artifactory/api/search/prop?repos=application&location=*'