Hello everyone,

I currently have a stand alone server running Arfifactory Pro Version 4.5.0
and I would like to upgrade to Artifactory most recent release.

Question I have is the following:

1- My current Artifactory Pro License expires on  November of this year.
Would I be able to upgrade to the latest version of Artifactory before my
license for 4.5.0 expires, or do I need to purchase a separate license for
4.12.0?

The reason I asked is because I did go through the upgrade process from
4.5.0 to 4.12.0 and as soon as I started Artifactory, when I logged in I
was prompt to enter a license. Also even though there were no errors in the
logs and everything started clean, all of my configs for LDAP, Users, and
over 8000 artifact were not showing up on the new version after I upgraded
following the instructions for stand alone server here:
https://www.jfrog.com/confluence/display/RTF/Upgrading+Artifactory

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-Edgar