Thanks! I assume this is the part I need to buy?
http://www.ti.com/tool/usb-to-gpio

The ARTIQ manual doesn't say anything about removing and replacing the J65
jumper, which the kc705 manual talks about (p. 74). Is this unnecessary?

Also, are all of the I/O pins on the FMC connectors in HR banks (and thus
able to go to 3.3 V)? I could not find this clearly stated anywhere.