Hi,

the mailing list I was referring to is the ARTIQ list (
> https://ssl.serverraum.org/lists/listinfo/artiq).
>
> You need to use a modified Rust:
> https://github.com/m-labs/rust
>
> Full compilation instructions for the upcoming ARTIQ 3.0 are here:
> https://m-labs.hk/artiq/manual-master/installing_from_source
> .html#preparing-the-build-environment-for-the-core-device
>
> Alternatively you can use the already released ARTIQ 2.0 which does not
> require Rust.

Thank you for your reply. I will try it.

The note about using the or1k-linux target only refers to building binutils,
> as it is a workaround to its undesirable behavior. Everything else uses
> the target
> or1k-unknown as it is the correct one.

Hi Peter, "or1k-unknown" is default target it in the script and I tried it
first but I got the error. Then I changed it to "or1k-linux" but it's not
solved.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Trung Vu Nguyen