Problem is that I don't have time for this in some time. Any volunteer?

Bye,

Patrick

On 2018-09-06 10:08, wwy wrote:
Dear All,

An error occur when I want to use the xml-files in StandardHabits in ARTS(version-2.3.897)
I use the method as :
ScatSpeciesScatAndMetaRead(scat_data_files=["LiquidSphere.xml"])

XML parse error: Tag <SingleScatteringData> expected but <Array> found.
Check syntax of XML file

When I use the xml-file in testdata, it can be done. So how can I use the files from single scattering database ?
Thanks
Regards