I have a new version of ARTS that includes v3.2.0 of the MT-CKD H2O continua,
implemented by Emma Turner that I'd like to check in to the subversion
repository. How do I get a username and password to do this?

Also, the changes have broken the (slow) test
arts.ctlfile.xmldata.artscomponents.clearsky.TestClearSkyTips as there is no
corresponding entry in arts-xml-data/spectroscopy/PartitionSums/TIPS/tips.xml
file. Should this file be edited by hand (and submitted as a new version of
arts-xml-data), or is it autogenerated somehow? I'm guessing that
arts-xml-data/spectroscopy/PartitionSums/VIBROT/vibrot.xml also needs to be
changed, although there are no tests for that.

Regards,

Stuart