Sorry for this mishap in the development. I have now created a test that will catch this in the future. And I will try to add even more tests.

Bye,

Patrick

On 2018-11-15 17:08, Fox, Stuart wrote:
Hi all,

I have just noticed that there has been relatively large changes to some calculated temperature Jacobians with “recent” versions of ARTS. The differences appeared with arts-2-3-983. Attached is an example set of controlfiles/data that will show the differences when run with versions pre- and post-983. Is this something specific that I’ve done wrong in the set-up of the Jacobians, or is it something that was meant to happen, and if so then why?

Cheers,

Stuart