Hello all,

Thanks for all the work on the line cutoff behaviour in the latest version of
ARTS! However,I'm still struggling to reproduce the absorption line behaviour
between v2.3.1277 and v2.5 even after the latest work on the line cutoff from
Richard. In fact, even without a line cutoff there still seems to be
differences caused by (i) the interaction between a line normalization factor
(e.g. VVH) and the line pressure shift, and (ii) the treatment of mirror lines.

A simple example of (i) using only a single water vapour line with a Lorentz
profile and VVH pre-factor can be found here, with differences up to about
0.08K:
https://github.com/stuartfox/arts-cutoff-problem/tree/single-line

For (ii), if I set the normalization to None but add the mirror lines (with the
SameAsLineShape option) I get differences of 0.001K in this test, but much
larger values in a more realistic case with more lines (0.5-0.6K below 100GHz).

I've no idea which version is more correct, but it would be nice to understand
the causes of these variations!

Thanks for all your help,

Stuart