Hi ARTS developers,

I'm trying to add the latest version of the Rosenkranz absorption models into
ARTS for a study we are currently doing. One of the "features" of the model is
that the oxygen absorption calculation has a dependence on the water vapour
density (due to the fact that the water vapour is more efficient at line
broadening than dry air). However, as far as I understand it the oxygen
absorption routine (under the "modern" system) will not get passed the water
vapour vmr. Is this correct, and is there any way around this?

Thanks, as always, for your help,

Stuart