Dear radiation-enthusiasts,

we have already received a good number of registrations, but still have some
free places left. So, we decided to extend the registration deadline by two
weeks, to March 14. The plan is that on March 15 we convenors will sit together
and draft the program, based on the contributions that we have received by
then. Here is the registration link again:
https://www.mi.uni-hamburg.de/arts2024 .

Best wishes,

Stefan