Dear Haiying Li,

DDA code is not part of ARTS, and never has been. But it is well suited to
precalculate particle single scattering properties. There are also existing
databases with precalculated scattering properties, some of which are discussed
in this article: doi:10.5194/amt-8-1913-2015. We are currently working on a new
database that will be more tightly integrated with ARTS.

Best wishes,

Stefan