Hi Andrey,

> On 1 Aug 2017, at 16:12, Dr. Andrey P.Chernushich <and...@ire216.msk.su>
> wrote:
>
> Thank you, Oliver!
>
> I can't understand how can I answer in the same branch of the mailing list?

Just make sure that the mailing list address is in the 'To:' or 'Cc:' field,
either by using 'reply-all' in your mail tool or adding it manually. In the
archive it'll be automatically sorted into the right branch by subject.

> And as a reply to your answer, can not I to join by some way several
> variables (for example - same variables: p_field and t_field) in one complex
> variable to output them in one xml file?

It is possible to combine variables of the same type (workspace group) into an
array. If you have two Tensor3 variables, then you can do the following:

Arts2{
# Init two tensor3 variable with dummy values
Tensor3SetConstant(t_field, 2, 2, 2, 279)
Tensor3SetConstant(z_field, 3, 3, 3, 100)

ArrayOfTensor3Create(combined_vars)

Append(combined_vars, t_field)
Append(combined_vars, z_field)
WriteXML("ascii", combined_vars, "combined.xml")
Delete(combined_vars)
}

Where do you see the variable p_field? I'm not aware of any ARTS variable by
that name.

cheers,
/oliver