Dear all,

FYI, we have now released v1.0 of the "ARTS scattering database". For a brief description and links to the database and its interfaces, visit:

http://www.radiativetransfer.org/tools/#ssd

The database comes with documentation. Further documentation will be provided by an article. We have just submitted the article manuscript to ESSD. Until the manuscript has reached the open discussion phase, please contact us if you think the manuscript is of interest for you.

Thanks to Robin for all the time he spent on the database. He his also the prime contact regarding practicalities around the database:

robin.ekel...@chalmers.se

Regards,

Patrick