Dear Everybody,
Thank you very much for your reply, but I still have some problems.
For example, if I want to extract data for the particle with Dmax closest to
1mm, and save it in xml format.Based on your suggestion and the code from the
file of '/DataInterfaces/DataInterfaces/Matlab/demo_ssp4arts.m', I typed the
following command in atmlab:

xmlStore( fullfile( outfolder, sdname ), Sc_data, ...
            'ArrayOfArrayOfSingleScatteringData', 'binary' );
xmlStore( fullfile( outfolder, smname ), Sc_meta, ...
            'ArrayOfArrayOfScatteringMetaData', 'binary' );

Then there is such a mistake:
Error using xmlWriteScatteringMetaData (line 22)
Illegal ScatteringMetaData version number

Error in xmlWriteArrayOf (line 36)
  feval (func, fid, fidb, data{i}, precision);

Error in xmlWriteArrayOfArrayOf (line 31)
  xmlWriteArrayOf (fid, fidb, data{i}, type, precision);

Error in xmlStoreImpl (line 53)
  xmlWriteArrayOfArrayOf (fid, fidb, data, type(15:length(type)), precision);

Error in xmlStore (line 30)
  xmlStoreImpl(filename, '', data, type, precision)

I don't know how to solve this, and then how to use atmlab to import the xml
file needed by arts?
I used to use this simple commands to load the scattering data in atmlab:

C.SCAT_DATA{1} = fullfile( arts_scadata_path, 'hongdda_column_dmax2um.xml' );
or C.SCAT_DATA{1} = xmlLoad( 'MieSphere_R1.00000e+02um.xml' );

Looking forward to hearing from you, and sorry for disturbing you.
arts_users.mi mailing list