Hi Reno,

Looks like you're using either the stable ARTS release (the API is a dev
feature) or your development version is not updated.

You can checkout the latest development version from svn with:

svn co https://arts.mi.uni-hamburg.de/svn/rt/arts/trunk/ arts

Be aware that if you're currently using the stable version that some adaption
of controlfiles is necessary.

Cheers,
Oliver