Dea Manoj,

the example on the libradtran page (http://libradtran.org/doku.php?id=user_area:carbon_monitoring_satellite_carbonsat) is for an older version of ARTS, ARTS2.0 which is still available from the ARTS website.

You may use the old version or try to adapt the input file to the new syntax. I will adapt the script on the libradtran webpage to the newest ARTS version when I find time.

Best regards,
Claudia