Dear all,

Information for people with 2-7 years of experience after PhD looking for a permanent position. If this does not fit you, please forward the email to anyone you think that could be interested. I assume that this will mainly reach people doing observations, but also persons with an interest in e.g. atmospheric modelling or basic radiative transfer can apply.

(I am sending to several mailing list, so sorry if you receive this more than once.)

Our university has a regular open call for assistant professors. These are tenure track positions, that are the most attractive positions we can offer. The positions are divided into areas, where Earth observations/science belongs to "Basic science". Two positions are offered in this area. Information is found at:

http://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/Working-at-Chalmers/Vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=6352&rmlang=UK

If you are interested, please contact me. (To be successful, it's important to have a local contact)

Kind regards,

Patrick