Hello Simon Pfreundschuh,
​
Thank you for your reply.
​
I have employed both of the suggestions and still get the irregular errors.
From the same controlfile modified in the previous email, I have included and
changed to the following lines:
​
OEM(method="lm",
   max_iter=15,
   display_progress=1,
   lm_ga_settings=[100,5,2,1000,1,99])
​
and
​
AgendaSet( inversion_iterate_agenda ){

 xClip(ijq = 0, limit_low = 150.0, limit_high = 350)
​
 Ignore(inversion_iteration_counter)
 # Map x to ARTS' variables
 x2artsStandard
​
 # To be safe, rerun checks dealing with the atmosphere
 atmfields_checkedCalc
 atmgeom_checkedCalc
​
 # Calculate yf and Jacobian matching x.
 yCalc( y=yf )
​
 # Add baseline term
 VectorAddVector( yf, yf, y_baseline )
​
 # This method takes cares of some "fixes" that are needed to get the Jacobian
 # right for iterative solutions. No need to call this WSM for linear
inversions.
 jacobianAdjustAndTransform
}
​
I included both of the suggestions, and from there increased the maximum number
of iterations to 15 and set the temperature limits to be between 150 K and 350
K. All other lines remain the same, including the input absorption line and
atmospheric fields data.
​​​
Now I irregularly get the errors during the OEM computation as before, of
t_field having NaN values or of bad partition function warning (which happens
for any t_field value outside between 150 K and 300 K). While the bad partition
function warning could be suppressed in the code, it seems that the same
problem as before persists.
​
Could you please look into this issue a little more? I am not sure how to
tackle the problem.
​
Thank you for your service.
​
Regards,
​
Byungsuk Lee
ARA Consulting & Technology
30 Songdomirae-ro D-1510, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon 21990, South Korea