Hi Witali,

The error means that your lines' quantum numbers are defined in a way the
ARTS Zeeman module cannot understand (we need F or J to do these
computations).  If you print the line catalog, you will probably see
several "0/0" in there for the lines you have defined as using Zeeman
effect.  Is this correct?

If it is correct, the steps to fix this is to limit where you activate the
Zeeman effect, and to define the quantum numbers there correctly.  In your
"abs_species", however you have defined it, you should limit the Zeeman
species to just the few lines you wish to compute it for.  This is often
done by simply adding "-FLOW-FHIGH" at the end of a species, and then have
the species without the "-Z-" defined after the limited species in a
different entry.  As an example:

abs_speciesSet(species=["O2-Z-66-50e9-55e9", "O2-66"])

Now the abs_lines_per_species variable that lbl_checkedCalc takes should
have an entry with only the few lines between 50 and 55 GHz.  All of these
should already have their quantum numbers defined correctly in all standard
ways to define them.  If you still encounter this problem, you need to
manually add the quantum numbers because your original catalog is not
well-understood...

(Note that you must ensure that you have line mixing defined in your line
catalog for O2 16-16 or the above tags will anyways just produce nonsense
around the lines.)

If it is not correct that you see many 0/0's, please tell me what it looks
like and I will try to figure out the problem.

With hope,
//Richard