Hello, I've been trying to use ARTS to generate extensible data for real-time
visualization, and I'm willing to put the compute time into creating it,
however after studying the user guide, and the test data examples including
some publicly available control files, I can't say with certainty that the
preliminary outputs that I'm generating are valid, and thus I'd like to ask
some questions.
By using ARTS with pyarts I intend to create 2 lookup tables with an idealistic
light source, altitude, and direction to extract the true-color fractional
intensity of said direction, and isotropic intensity.
Since scattering phenomena are essentially required for this use case, and
since I'm aiming for accuracy with no assumptions made, I have been looking to
represent scattering per species, or more realistically through the species
contribute the most to each type of scattering.

What methods pertaining to receivers/sensors/antennae would create these
configurations?
What methods tools or data may already exist to model Rayleigh and Mie
scattering accurately according to species in ARTS?
Last but not least, since I intend to calculate a lot of similar situations,
what features within ARTS can I look into and use to speed up computation?