Hi Everyone,

I had a question about caculating the impact of winds by using lookup table in
ARTS.

I use the larger frequency grid when generate the table, such as 3 GHz band,
0.5 MHz setp. However, when I caculate the y using the frequency grid with 1
GHz band and 1 MHz step, error messages occur as  follow (But it is OK when I
set the frequency step to 2 MHz):

Runtime-error in source calculation at index 0:
Run-time error in agenda: propmat_clearsky_agenda
Run-time error in method: propmat_clearskyAddFromLookup
Problem with gas absorption lookup table.
At least one frequency is outside the range covered by the lookup table.

The version of ARTS  is 2.4.0.

Regards,

Wang