Hi Wang,

How do you setup the f_grid for the y calculation? Depending on how you
generate the f_grid for y, it might end up with a value that lies just a bit
outside the boundary of the f_grid used for the lookup table due to slight
numerical inaccuracies. These inaccuracies can be depending on your chosen step
size. That could explain why it works for 2 MHz, but not for 1 MHz.

You can try to extend your lookup table grid a little bit to ensure that your
new f_grid lies inside of it.

Cheers,
Oliver