Before I look at the details, can you explain a bit what you have in mind? to judge if met_mm is the right thing here? What will be critical for your simulations?

Bye,

Patrick

On 2022-01-06 17:51, Fox, Stuart wrote:
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the pointer - I’d forgotten about the MetMM options and hadn’t considered that they might do what I need. However, I note that all the instruments in controlfiles/instruments/metmm/sensor_descriptions have the lines:

# Antenna is not supported for now

VectorSet( met_mm_antenna, [] )

Is this something that still needs to be implemented in ARTS, or have the controlfiles just not been updated yet?

Cheers,

Stuart