Dear Mattia,

It looks like you are removing line calculations from your lookup
calculations.

Could you try adding abs_xsec_per_speciesAddLines to your lookup
cross-section agenda?  I think this will solve the problem.

We are currently in a transition in the 2.5-branch of moving away from
abs_xsec_agenda entirely.  There are some lingering problems when using
lookup table calculations at this time.  Mainly, since the line
calculations should happen in propmat_clearsky_agenda now, they are not
part of any of the default cross-section agendas as in the past.  The
lookup generation interface is currently under active development, so this
interface might change in the near future.

With hope,
//Richard