So if you want to use the database directly you need to consider this question. If I remember it correctly, there are some function(s) in the interface to handle this. But there are for sure more ways to handle this.

Bye,

Patrick

On 2022-02-28 10:27, 宋淑华 wrote:
Dear all,

Hello! I met a problem when I was using ARTS's scattering database.

I used a matlab program named demo_ssp4arts.m in DataInterfaces to convert the scattering data of LargePlateAggregate_Id20 particles in the database from nc format to the format used internally by ARTS. The results of the data transformation are given in the attachment. Next, I imported the extracted scattering data into the ARTS development version (arts-2.5.0). Then when simulating the brightness temperature of 664GHz, the problem shown in the image below occurred. But when I used the corresponding scattering data from StandardHabits directly, this problem didn't arise. I was confused, is the scattering data I extracted wrong? I’d appreciate it if you could help me look at this extracted scattering data.

Looking forward to your replies and suggestions.

Best Regards,

Song shuhua

*从mails.ucas.ac.cn发来的超大附件*
**
scat_data.xml.bin <https://mail.cstnet.cn/coremail/viewDownloadFile.jsp?key=1U31SsvkjqCWTZKBfZqC-eIqr4SUTs0mTerLSsFqfXKq3XKyTDFAantnsuILzVFpT9SW-eIPSs8GFXGkTyCl3svdfXKC3Z0Wo90yo9FLon2kz45uFgGpS4APTuxEryUGFZCqfu2vfylpf9fEauIy3VrL3srL3ZtMfeYpzsFWSnKvSbKyTgk8Ss2maUrUUUUejnCgTuDn0ka6r4xJF1fCrWkJF4fArgF6fZELaur1Tsvk1q3Ur7jAUn5U-7jjUnfU3JjrU87UIDjOUnDU3DjpU88UaJj9U08U77jjUerU2U0mUXENJ8d=&code=d3fzb968> (66MB, 2022年03月15日 17:25 到期) 查看下载信息 <https://mail.cstnet.cn/coremail/viewDownloadFile.jsp?key=1U31SsvkjqCWTZKBfZqC-eIqr4SUTs0mTerLSsFqfXKq3XKyTDFAantnsuILzVFpT9SW-eIPSs8GFXGkTyCl3svdfXKC3Z0Wo90yo9FLon2kz45uFgGpS4APTuxEryUGFZCqfu2vfylpf9fEauIy3VrL3srL3ZtMfeYpzsFWSnKvSbKyTgk8Ss2maUrUUUUejnCgTuDn0ka6r4xJF1fCrWkJF4fArgF6fZELaur1Tsvk1q3Ur7jAUn5U-7jjUnfU3JjrU87UIDjOUnDU3DjpU88UaJj9U08U77jjUerU2U0mUXENJ8d=&code=d3fzb968>