Dear Patrick,

Thank you very much for your reply and reminding!

Best regards,
Shaofei Wang

On 10/24/2022 19:12,Patrick Eriksson<patrick.eriks...@chalmers.se> wrote:
Dear Shaofei Wang,

rain-MPM93 works in a stand-alone fashion. That is, you can forget about
ScatElementsToabs_speciesAdd.

But please note that you have to be at very low frequencies (<10 GHz?)
to be in a situation where neglecting scattering by rain is a fair
approximation.

Regards,

Patrick