Dear all,

Hello, I am running a batch scattering radiation simulation program on a
multi-core processor. It involves the simulation of multiple profiles on
multiple frequency grids. And the scattering data I use is the ARTS single
scattering database. However, it is found that the role of multi-core
processors cannot be fully realized. Even though I choose multiple cores by
running the command "-n",  the actual operation only use a few cores. I'm sure
that the ARTS I compiled supported OpenMP. I guess maybe my program is not
efficient enough.

I would like to ask how to make calculations more efficient through reasonable
settings when writing programs. For example, loop multiple profiles for a
single frequency point, or calculate multiple frequency grids for a single
profile, or other more reasonable ways.

Looking forward to your replies and suggestions.

Best Regards,

Song shuhua