Dear Renish,

This is not a real problem.  What it says is that we have no way to print a
SingleScatteringData type to screen.  You have a working
SingleScatteringData.  We realize that this is confusing so in the future
the __repr__ function you are calling (by just typing the .value in your
ipython terminal) will return the name of the variable by default.

You still have access to all the underlying data such as
ws.scat_data.value[0].ptype and ws.scat_data.value[0].description as you
can see here:
https://atmtools.github.io/arts-docs-master/pyarts/stubs/pyarts.arts.SingleScatteringData.html#pyarts.arts.SingleScatteringData
(though the information about the fields are a bit limited, they should
return the original information you loaded into them).  You can also
manipulate the content here, with all the risk that entails for future use
of the data.

With hope,
//Richard