Hello!

Yes! I can use my own pnd_field. No problem. Thank you!

Vito

On 15.12.2022 18:39, Patrick Eriksson wrote:
Hi,

Thanks Oliver, I looked in the wrong function!

Hm, it seems that I forgot about fixing the full chain for the mono
PSDs, and that nobody has tried to use them until now. My mistake is a
bit shameful, but I feel reluctant to fix it now, as the present PSD
system hopefully will be replaced soon.

Vito, it seems that you already have considered generating pnd_field
yourself. I hope you can live with this solution for the mono PSD. If
you get confused about the cloudbox limits, you can try to use
pnd_fieldCalcFrompnd_field_raw. That method will adjust pnd_field to
the selected cloudbox.

Bye,

Patrick