                          "H2O-PWR98" ] )

Bye,

Patrick

On 2022-12-18 12:47, 朱家玮 wrote:
Dear engineers in Arts:
I am Jiawei Zhu, a postgraduate student from School of Electronic Information
in Wuhan University, China. Our research team wants to consult you about the
usage of the software “arts” and “qpack2”:
There are some demos in the software “qpack2”, which is “Q.ABS_LINES
= fullfile( atmlab_example_data, 'line110ghz' );”. We are not sure which is the
right method of generating or obtaining the data in “line110ghz”. And we find
it essential for the acquisition of brightness temperatures at different
frequencies such as 183 GHz 633 GHz 640 GHz 658GHz.
We hope to get your reply soon, and we wish you a very happy day.

                          Sincerely

                       Jiawei Zhu

                       2022.12.18