Hope you are doing great these days.
We are having a very urgent requirement for the below mentioned job description.
Please let me know your interest and do forward me your latest resume in word
format along with your contact details, availability date and all inclusive
hourly rates ASAP.
Position: GIS Administrator
Duration: 2 ot 3 months
Location: Plano, Texas
Job Description:
- Need good candidates with experience in GIS (Gentran Integration Suite)
Administration.
- Should have experience in analyzing, tuning, and refining B2B installations
of Gentran Integration Server 4.x