Hello Partners,

This is a very urgent requirement.  The candidate selected for this position
has backed-off.  Please let me know if you have any candidates ASAP. Thank
you for your support.

Irving, TX

2 years

 $50-53/hr

Technical project lead with experience in delivering reporting & metrics
projects. Experience in Teradata, SQL Server or other analytics platform.
Should have to capability to lead the project end to end and interact with
clients.

Thanks & Regards,
Bala Sreeni,
AIT Resource Group Inc.
2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273
Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169
847-598-4444 Extn 8804 (Voice)
847 - 594 - 6069 (Fax)
 <mailto:b...@aitresourcegroup.com> mailto:b...@aitresourcegroup.com /
<http://www.aitresourcegroup.com> http://www.aitresourcegroup.com
LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bala-bala/9/414/49b

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply and write 'REMOVE' in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.