Dear All,

Biztalk developers needed urgently.Please send resumes to
<mailto:b...@aitresourcegroup.com> b...@aitresourcegroup.com

Biztalk developer;
Seattle,WA
4-6months

At least 3 years experience in BizTalk Server based integration project
implementations.
Experience to include BizTalk 2006 R2 version required.
Experience in BizTalk Enterprise Adapters, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 SP1,
Windows Server 2003, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, .NET Framework 2.0
Able to support development team technically on BizTalk platform

Thanks & Regards,
Bala Sreeni,
AIT Resource Group Inc.
2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273
Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169
847-598-4444 Extn 8804 (Voice)
847 - 594 - 6069 (Fax)
 <mailto:b...@aitrg.com> mailto:b...@aitrg.com
 <http://www.aitresourcegroup.com/> http://www.aitresourcegroup.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply and write 'REMOVE' in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.