Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com
 *
Position  :   Senior SAP Consultant
Location :   Southfield, Michigan
Duration :   4 months Contract

Must Haves:
This person must be have extensive working experience with one of the SAP
Modules:
FI
CO
MM
PP
SD
MUST have great communication skills – will be a client interfacing role
Experience with global templates
Functional and Technical experience

DAY TO DAY:
This person will be part of a team engaged in a project to review a
proposed SAP Global Template to ensure its capability to be rolled out in
other

countries.  The end product will be a report that details the current
assessment of the template and suggested improvements.  This person will
also be

responsible for sitting with the technical and business people to define
requirements to guarantee this global template will meet the needs when
rolled

out globally.

In addition, here is some more information.
We need one Sr. SAP Functional Consultant for each of the modules listed.
The FI and CO positions are more likely to be the same person but it is not

necessary that people have more than one module of expertise. They need to
have functional experience with developing blueprints/templates for a

global rollout.
The FI person is most important, CO is next, then MM, then PP and SD.