Hi http://bit.ly/R2P5G7

We at Spruce Technology Inc., we are presently seeking to fill *Jaspersoft
Analyst / Developer / Architect* job opportunity 5 Months contract in
*Brooklyn,
NY*

If this opportunity interests you, I urge you to email me your updated
resume in word-format with your phone number and the best time to call you.

Please find the job description mentioned below, feel free to call me or
email me if you have any further questions.

*Title: Jaspersoft Analyst / Developer / Architect*

*Location: Brooklyn, NY 11201*

*Type of position: 5 Months Contract (May possible Extension)*

*SCOPE OF SERVICES:*

The Jasper business intelligence tool is needed to use for analytic,
trending, and metric reporting for IT service management.  In the past we
used crystal or DoITT's analytics tools for which DoITT no longer has
adequate skills, necessary to create the data mapping or integrations we
need.  We have an immediate need to create all our metric reports done in
analytics to Jasper and integrations so we affectively continue to create
new reports.

                *DELIVERABLE COMPONENT NAME*
*TYPE      *                *FORM*

1              ETL Remedy Incident Updates to Jasper
                 Interface             Code

2              ETL Remedy Task Updates  to
Jasper                                      Interface             Code

3              ETL Remedy Survey Updates to
Jasper                                   Interface             Code

4              ETL Remedy Change Updates to
Jasper                                  Interface             Code

5              ETL Remedy CMDB Updates to
Jasper                                    Interface             Code

6              ETL Remedy Problem Updates to
Jasper                                Interface             Code

7              ETL Remedy Email Table Updates to
Jasper                           Interface             Code

8              ETL to the audit table for all changes to key fields
                 Interface            Code

9              KPI (Key Performance Indicators) MTTR for multiple Remedy
fields            Data Calculations; Code

10           ETL Cisco Agent Desktop to Jasper
                           Interface              Code

11           KPI call time measurements and KPIs                     Data
Calculations        Code

12           ETL NAS Capacity Planner  to
Jasper                                        Interface              Code

13           KPI definitions for NAS
                                                           Calculations
   Code

14           ETL iWise directory tables updates to Jasper
             Interface            Code

15           KPI directory definitions
Data Calculations        Code

16           Knowledge Transfer - ETL and KPI development techniques
Training      Documentation

*MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory
skills will not be considered.*

*         Minimum 8 years of experience in the following ITSM process
areas: Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Asset
Management, Configuration Management, Event Management, Demand Management,
Service Level Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Capacity
Management, Service Continuity and Availability Management.

*         In depth knowledge of the Jaspersoft BI tools for Service
Automation, Service Assurance, and Service Support.

*         Datacenter Operations experience - Service Desk, Help Desk,
Operations Management

*         Technical writing experience - including conducting assessments
and composing papers.

*         Solid leadership, project management, and project planning
experience.

*         Experience in a large-scale enterprise environment.

*         Experience administering and/or developing ITSM modules.

*         Functional knowledge of Operating Systems, Databases, and IT
Infrastructure elements.

*         Proficient in MS Visio, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project.

*         ITIL v3 or v2 Foundations certification.

*         Extensive knowledge of the BMC CMDB data model and be ability to
define meta-data models.

Thanks & Regards

*Vignesh*

Lead Technical Recruitments