Hi,

Please share resumes on urgent basis for below position ASAP.

Location                               : Atlanta, GA

Job Description:

Profiles should not be typical Oracle PLSQL ones but we need someone who
has background of  Production Support on application side. Has an idea of
RESTFful APIs, cloud terminologies and along with that scripting and PLSQL
knowledge will help a lot. I know it’s difficult to find someone having all
these skill sets but we need to find more on application side than core
Oracle PLSQL.

Primary skills –

-          7 – 10 years of overall experience.

-          Should have strong background of production support

-          Strong documentation and analytical skills

-          Good idea of web based applications

-          Familiarity with RESTful APIs.

-          Understanding of Cloud technologies.

Secondary skills –

-          Someone good in PLSQL / SQL or ADBA background (NOT PDBA)

-          Good on Shell or Perl scripting

Good to have –

-          Someone with good Networking background is a PLUS point.

-          Good in Agile methodologies.

Tier 2 Support (preferably in Atlanta, GA)

-          7 – 10 years of overall experience.

-          Should have strong background of production support

-          Someone good in PLSQL / SQL or ADBA background (NOT PDBA)

-          Very strong skills on Shell and Perl scripting

-          Strong documentation and analytical skills

-          Good idea of web based applications

-          Someone with good Networking background is PLUS point.

-          Good in Agile methodologies.

-          Familiarity with RESTful APIs.

-          Understanding of Cloud technologies.

 Thanks & Regards

Nidhi Mishra

Sr.Technical Recruiter

SourceChip, Inc