Hi
*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *cmat...@aptude.com <cmat...@aptude.com>*

*Job: Lead .Net Developer*
*Duration: West Bend, WI*
*Location: 6+ Months*

·        *Strong analytical skills is a must and having Duck Creek
experience would be a perfect fit*

·        Description - Under general direction, devise or modify procedures
to solve complex ‎problems considering computer equipment capacity and
limitations, ‎operating time, and form of desired results.  Participate in
design development, coding, testing and debugging ‎new software or
significant enhancements to existing software.  Work ‎with technical staff
to understand problems with software and ‎develops specifications to
resolve them.  Develop services to integrate into purchased or packaged
systems.

o   skills required

§  Strong XML

§  Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills

§  Strong VB.NET <http://vb.net/> and some C# knowledge required

§  Strong UI / ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> experience is required

§  Strong SQL knowledge is required

§  Knowledge of automated testing (unit tests)

§  Knowledge of WCF

§  Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and multi-application /
cross-platform integration

§  Knowledge of application designs (creating/interpreting)

§  Understands and can adapt quickly to development methodologies
(waterfall, agile, iterative)

§  Insurance knowledge preferred, but not mandatory

§  Duck Creek policy and or billing system knowledge beneficial

§  5-8 years experience preferred

Thanks

Chandra Sekhar

Email *--cmat...@aptude.com <--cmat...@aptude.com>*