Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>*

*Job Title:   HTML, CSS Developer*
*Location:   Green Bay WI *

*Duration:  6+ MonthsMust have total 9+ years experience. *

Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS
5-7 years web application development experience
*HTML and CSS mastery including thorough knowledge of cross-browser
compatibility issues
*Good JavaScript Experience

*Warm Regards,*

*Ravi Kumar*

*Aptude Inc..*

*1387 Wind Energy Pass*

*Batavia, IL 60510*

*Phone: 630 -364 -1716*

*Email: rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>*

*"One reference from your end would make Someone’s Career*