Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Senior Java Developer *

*Location: Madison, WI*

*Duration: 1+ YearOnly US Citizen & GCOnly Locals*

The Lead level is viewed as an expert in systems software engineering.
Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical
knowledge. Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous systems
software engineering issues. Ensures that system improvements are
successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Designs,
develops, tests, debugs and implements complex operating systems
components, software tools, and utilities. Makes complex modifications to
existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations. Establishes
and communicates common goal and direction for team. Acts as a source of
direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff. Monitors
project schedules and costs. Typically requires six to ten years of related
experience.

We’re looking for engineers to help us take our award winning products to
the next level of scalability and sustainability. Specifically, we are
looking for engineers who • are passionate and truly care about software
excellence. • are strong advocates for best engineering practices and love
learning new skills • want to work across the entire technology stack
(front-end and server-side) • love the idea of working in a real agile
environment, in which XP, Continuous Delivery and incremental feature
delivery are concepts fully embraced by upper management Qualifications:
Desired Skills and Experience • 5+ years of professional experience •
Development and delivery experience with Java, JSP and Struts and Spring •
Development and delivery experience with JavaScript (or client-side
framework) • Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and SOLID concepts
• Willingness to back up your code with automated tests, ideally using TDD
• Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess •
Ability to work in a team-oriented, heavily collaborative environment
Education: Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience *** Preference
given to candidates who are open to conversion at a later date ***

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Prasad Rao*

Phone: 630-883-4515 Ext:402

EMail ID: p...@aptude.com | Our Website! <http://www.aptude.com/>  |  Our