Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Java DeveloperLocation: Herndon, VADuration: 6 Months Contract*

*Need only locals*
*Must have 10+ years experience*

The Client is seeking two Java developer consultants with strong SQL, JSF,
WebLogic 10.3.6, and Rest services expertise to help our Verification
Services SaaS delivery team onsite in our Herndon office. The team is very
agile, and the projects have a direct impact to the company’s revenue
stream. Help is needed because we are expanding our services
internationally and to help with our backlog release items.
Required Qualifications
• Java
• SQL
• Rest Services