Greetings all,

Hope you all are doing good.

We have consultants on various domains and technologies on C2C. If you can
send me your requirements I will be happy enough to serve to the best of
consultants I have.

Here I am sending few of available consultants details, please let me know
if you have any suitable requirements on Corp to Corp basis…

You can reach me on :: 609-378-1012/ph...@pronixinc.com

*Name*

*Skills Set*

*Location*

*Relocation*

Ravi

Ruby On Rails

PA

NJ,NY and PA

Rama

Sales Force

MD

NJ/NY

Reddi

SQL DBA

CA

Open

D S R

Business Analyst

NJ

Open

Ravi Chandra

Java Developer

VA

Open

Rama Kumar

Sr. Java

Louisville, KY

Louisville, KY

Aravind

UI Developer

NJ

Open

Goutham

Tableau

NJ

Open

Venkatesh

Informatica Developer

OH

NJ/NYC

Sruthii

QA

NJ

Open

Prabhpal

Oracle DBA

NJ

PA,MD,VA,NC

Vijaya

Oracle DBA

NJ

EST Cost

Sai Krishna

SQL Developer

MO

Open

Gautham

SQL developer

NJ

Open

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

--

Thanks and Regards,
Phani

ph...@pronixinc.com <kish...@pronixinc.com> | www.pronixinc.com* |* "E-Verify