I have a new requirement for a Storage Area Network Administrator with a
client in WI.  Below are more details on the role.  Let me know if you have
anyone that you would be a fit.

*Position – SAN Administrator *

*Location – Oshkosh/Menasha, WI*

*Duration – 6-12+ months Contract*

*Client – Oshkosh Corp*

*Rate – $55/hr max*

*Skype Interview*

*CANDIDATES MUST BE GREEN CARD OR USC AND HAVE AT LEAST AN ASSOCIATES
DEGREE.*

*Storage Area Network Administrator*

*Requirements:*

*Provide support for Enterprise and Segment EMC storage arrays.  *

*Expectations:*

•             Provide business with maximum uptime for storage services.

•             Keep storage array firmware up-to-date to satisfy vendor
recommendations.

•             Keep drive firmware up-to-date to satisfy vendor
recommendations.

•             Create/decommission LUNs presented to servers.

•             Setup and administrate replication of disaster recovery
approved LUNs.

•             Assist in disaster recovery testing.

•             Setup host records in array management GUI.

•             Administer LUN snapshots, clones, and mirrors.

•             Replace failed devices located in array.

•             Configure new storage arrays.

o             Ensure that all approvals have been obtained before
completing the stated work.

o             Attend Change Control meetings to provide further information
as requested.

o             Close all change controls after completion..

*Requirements:*

*Provide support for Enterprise and Segment   Brocade fiber channel
fabrics.*

*Expectations:*

•             Keep fiber switch firmware up-to-date to satisfy vendor
recommendations.

•             Create zones to link servers to SAN storage arrays.

•             Monitor link utilization.

•             Clean up zones when servers are decommissioned.

•             Keep WWN alias and zone names updated when server names are
changed.

•             Manage Datacenter Fabric Manager (DCFM) software.

•             Replace failed devices located in switches.

•             Configure new switches.

•             Assist in server performance troubleshooting issues related
to fabric performance.

*Regards, Parul Gupta*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone* *609 632 1299|| Email: **pgu...@sourceinfotech.com*
<pgu...@sourceinfotech.com>* || Gtalk: **guptaparul...@gmail.com*
<guptaparul...@gmail.com>

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.