*Hi Folks,*

*Needed a Java Architect in Chicago, IL*
*Must be Green card OR U.S citizen.*

*Must have 10 years of experience in "Web services"*
*Must have good working Security Frameworks at Architect level*

Job Title:Java Architect
Duration: 7 Months
Location: Chicago, IL

Must have 10 years of Webservices - does not need Oracle Access Manager.
Will interview over the phone looking to start ASAP. Dojo is not as
important. Really need Java, J2EE and Security F
rameworks at Architect level. New project therefore needs a new resource to
come on board.

Job Description:
We are looking for Sr. Java Developer who has strong background in writing
web security based Applications that interacts with Oracle Access Manager,
Databases, LDAP Web service systems.
JEE Specific consultant will be responsible for designing, implementing,
testing, debugging and continued development and refinement of various
components of our enterprise strength web security environment. The main
role is to perform design, development, implementation, installation,
configuration, administration, maintenance, monitoring security related
applications. These individuals will work from program specifications or
prototypes.
Knowledge/Skills
• Experienced in Java and JEE
• Experienced in Spring Framework
• Experienced in Dojo, AJAX, Java Script and client side scripting
languages.
• Experience with SOAP/JAX-WS
• Experienced in OSB and Web Services
• Experience with JSP, JSTL, and Struts
• Experienced in WLST and Scripting Languages
• Experience with Virtual Directories (OVD) or LDAP.
• Web server skills (APACHE, IIS, OHS)
• Experienced with Web Logic administration
• Strong communication skills and technical leadership will be needed to
broker discussions with infrastructure, application development, and
management.

Major Duties:
1. Designing and Implementing custom solutions for Web Security.
2. As needed, assist application teams with the design and troubleshooting
security features.
3. Write shell and WLST scripts to automate repetitive tasks as required.
4. Interface with and advise development teams that are using OAM for AuthN
and AuthZ purposes.
5. Write and execute test cases, migrate applications from test to
production.

Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline and at least
seven years’ experience in systems architecture and development
methodologies, or an equivalent combination of education and work
experiences.
• At least 10 years of experience designing and implementing enterprise
strength security solutions with OAM, LDAP, OHS, Application servers such
as Weblogic.
• 10 or more years working in a large enterprise environment.

Warm Regards,
Mir Ali

Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 215(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002
Email: m...@allianceit.com
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.