*Hello,*

*This is Vijay Batthula from Visionisys Inc.*

*Please submit Candidates for the below Requirement with Resume, Rate and
Contact details. Make sure the Candidate's skills match the requirement
below.*

*Visa and Passport Copy is mandatory at the time of submission.*

*Please share suitable profiles towards below position to *
vijay_batth...@visionisys.com

*Position: Senior WordPress Engineer *

*Location: New York, NY Duration: 6+months*

Our client has an exciting opportunity for a talented *Senior WordPress
Engineer* to join the team building the next-generation Digital CMS
platform. The ideal candidate will have at least seven years' experience
engineering CMS solutions for large-scale, highly trafficked web sites.
Applicants must have excellent communication skills and enjoy solving
complex problems in a fast-paced, collaborative team setting. This *Senior
WordPress Engineer *will work closely with cross-functional teams to help
build a full-featured, forward-thinking CMS platform providing a range of
options covering UGC, Social, feeds and paywall. The ideal candidate
embraces the challenge of enabling our diverse brand portfolio to produce
some of the most engaging, interesting and visited sites in the world.

*Key Responsibilities:*

   - Implement advanced editorial workflow and web-based image manipulation
   tools to provide users with a best-in-class editorial user experience
   - Develop robust custom plugins supporting must-have features such as
   Twitter and Facebook
   - Work with leading edge Wordpress technologies
   - Analyze and evaluate WordPress plugins based upon feature set,
   codebase quality and complexity for inclusion in our custom distribution
   - Participate in code reviews, brainstorming sessions and routine status
   stand-ups
   - Explore and leverage open-source technologies to build a customized
   instant WordPress development environment
   - Provide recommendations for feature prioritization
   - Build advanced tests and custom processes as part of our continuous
   integration release/deployment process

*Qualifications:*

   - 7+ years experience engineering complex web-based applications with a
   solid 2+ years implementing WordPress-based solutions on VIP
   - Excellent PHP5, MySQL and HTML/CSS/AJAX/JavaScript Skills
   - Expert level understanding of WordPress plugins and themes
   - Excellent working knowledge of Apache, Memcached and Varnish
   - Experience with object-oriented design and data modeling
   - Strong background building CMS-based, service-oriented integrations
   using technologies such as JSON and REST
   - Expertise and familiarity with popular Javascript frameworks such as
   ES6, Node, JQuery, and React
   - Solid experience working with source/version control systems such as
   Git and SVN
   - Strong time management and analytical/problem solving abilities
   - Social media or user generated content experience highly desired
   - Thorough understanding of web application security considerations

Thanks & Regards

*Vijay Batthula*

Ph: 901-203-2880

Visionisys Inc

Email: vijay_batth...@visionisys.com   || www.visionisys.com

*Note*: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused