Greetings,

Hope you are doing good.

We have consultants on various domains and technologies on C2C. If you can
send me your requirements I will be happy enough to serve to the best of
consultants I have.

Here I am sending few of available consultants details, please let me know
if you have any suitable requirements on Corp to Corp basis…

You can reach me on :: 609-378-1012/ph...@pronixinc.com

*S.No*

*Consultant Name*

*Skill Set*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

1

Sanjeev

Data Architect

Seattle-WA

Open

Immediate

2

Sujatha

Sales Force Developer

San Jose, CA

Open

2 week’s

3

Dyuti

Sr. Unix/Linux Admin

NJ

NJ/NYC

Immediate

4

Sargunan

Sr Java Developer

San Antonio, TX

Open

2 week’s

5

Deepak

Sr Java Developer

Albany NY

Open

1 week

6

Monika

Java Developer

NJ

Open

1 week

7

Srinivas

Sr. Java Developer

CA

Open

2 week’s

8

Ravi Teja

Java Developer

NJ

No

1 week

9

Brinda

Sr Java Developer

CA

NO

Immediate

10

Thiru

Sr Java/J2ee Developer

Bloomington, IL

Open

2 week’s

11

Shraddha

IOS Developer

TX

MN

2 week’s

12

Radhika

UI Developer

Springfield, MA

CT,NY,MA

2 week’s

13

Lakshmi Narayana

Sr Dot Net Developer

NC

Open

2 week’s

14

Srivastava

Sr Dot Net Developer

NJ

Open

2 week’s

15

Bharath

SQL DBA/Developer/Lead

CA

Open

2 week’s

16

Swetha

Informatica Developer

NJ

NJ NY PA CT DE

Immediate

17

Sriram

Tableau/SAP BO Developer

NJ

Open

2 weeks

18

Aakanksha

Tableau

CA

Open

2 week’s

19

Sumit

ETL & Teradata

NJ

Open

2 week’s

20

Shalini

QA Lead

Manalapan, NJ

NJ & NY

1 week

21

Poongothai Uthirasamy

QA

Dayton, NJ

NJ/NYC/PA

1 week

22

Sruthi

QA

NJ

NJ

1 week

23

Lakshmi

QA

RI

Open

2 week’s

24

Anitha

ETL Tester

VA

DE, MD, DC, VA, WV, NC

2 week’s

25

Madhukar

Portfolio Manager/Scrum Master

Durham NC

Open

2 week’s

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

--

Thanks and Regards,
Phani

ph...@pronixinc.com <kish...@pronixinc.com> | www.pronixinc.com* |* "E-Verify