Greetings for the day.

Hope you are doing good.

We have an opportunity for you to work with one of our clients located at *San
Francisco, CA* for contract position of *Software Test Developer Backend*.
It is an awesome opportunity!!!

If you are interested in this position, kindly reply me with your updated
resume. Also let me know the best time and number to connect with you.

*Title              : Software Test Developer Backend*

*Duration       : 6+ Months*

*Location       : San Francisco, CA|*

Required:
• Strong coding skills in Java Script/NodeJS
• Solid experience and foundation in testing back-end services and systems
(Do NOT need Selenium/FrontEnd testing experience for this role)
• Implement and maintain automation frameworks, and test automations for
back-end services
• Independently define test plans and execute test cases for server-side
user stories
• Collaborate with peer QA engineers, developers, BA for shared
understanding of requirements and user stories to be tested
• Troubleshoot issues and defects, analyze logs, assist developers with
debugging, etc for back-end systems and services
• Plan and Execute Performance tests for back-end systems and services
• Deliver assignments on time, adhering to pre-determined specification and
high quality standards.

Qualification:
• 5+ years work experience in automated software testing and quality
assurance for back-end services and systems.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with demonstrated competence in:
• JavaScript and NodeJS
• JSON HTTP service architectures (REST)
• Automated testing frameworks (Eg: Frisbee, Mocha, Jasmine)
• Performance testing HTTP endpoints (Eg: JMeter, LoadRunner)
• Unix-like environments (Linux, OSX)
• Strong troubleshooting skills, and solid foundation in testing back-end
services
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong collaboration skills, initiative, and ability to contribute
independently, with little supervision.

DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and Jenkins
• Experience with GitHub
• Experience with Cloud hosted solutions like AWS
• Experience working in an iterative, agile development process

Feel free to call me @ 844-440-1440 for further discussion.

Thank You,
Ron
(D) 844-440-1440