Please find the enclosed profile of my consultant for your review. Contact
details are included in the profile. Kindly go through it and let me know
if you want to present my candidate.
Position: Java Mobile Developer.
Contract:12+ Months Possibility of extension
Location: Detroit, MI
The Java Mobile Developer will be responsible to modify existing
application code or interfaces or build new application components from
detailed requirements. This position requires participation in most aspects
of programming and application development, including file design, update,
storage, and retrieval. Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze of requirements, support of the design, development of the
code, testing, debugging, deployment, and maintenance of those programs and
- Documentation of the work is essential.
- Ability to maintain the developed solution on an on-going basis is
- Formulate concepts, define system scope and technical objectives based
on user needs (requires very good written and verbal communication skills,
ability to easily grasp business concepts, and possesses skills to build a
- Follow the existing development methodology and coding standards, and
ensure compliance with the internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Work under general directions; typically reports to a team lead or
Additional Skills: Minimum of 8 years of experience
* Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or information system management
* Application development experience in large scale enterprise environments
* Intermediate to expert knowledge required in the following areas:o System
development lifecycleo System development processes and method Testing
methods, including unit and integration testing (JUnit, JMock)o Utilization
of software configuration management toolso Code deployment and code
* Experience in the following: - iOS, Android, and associated SDKs- JAVA,
J2ME, - Eclipse- HTML, CSS, IBM HTTP Server, Apache, AJAX- XML, XPath,
XSLT, DOM/SAX Parser- RMI, SOAP- WebSphere, WSAD, MQ Series- DB2, SQL, MS
* Ability to integrate with large teams, demonstrating strong verbal and
written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking
* Self-motivated and able to work autonomously when necessary
* Experience in financial services or captive auto finance companies is
considered a strong plus.
* Problem-solving skills and critical thinking are essential to effectively
conduct the required tasks
* Possesses the analytical skills and experience to enhance processes to
resolve operational problems and add new function taking into consideration
schedule, resource constraints, process complexity, dependencies,
assumptions and application structure.
Thanks & Regards,
Business Development Manager | MR Info Tech
Headquarters : 5975 Shiloh Rd, Suite 114, Alpharetta, GA, 30005
Phone : (678)-208-5003
Direct : (678) 881-9806
Fax : 1 (770) 234-5482
Email : vra...@mrinfotechs.com <v...@mrinfotechs.com>
Web : www.MRInfoTechs.com <http://www.mrinfotechs.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.